At a Source of Wellness all Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Classes are taught with integration and reinforcement of the Precepts, traditional Japanese techniques of mindfulness meditation and breathwork, and teachings attenuated to your level of training.
In this way, we fully support your development as a practitioner. These foundations will support you as your build your own inner temple of peace and connection with Reiki and your innate higher consciousness with which to shine your radiant and authentic self, way, and being.
- Demystifying Reiki - 2 hours - Introduction for those interested in Reiki or who want to learn more about it.
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I – 16 hours + attendance of 4 Reiki Practice Sessions Online or In-Person.
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki I & II – 20 hours + attendance of 8 Reiki Practice Sesions Online or In-Person.
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master – 26 hours + 6 Reiki Practice Sessions demonstrating reiju, Holy Fire Healing Experiences, and Ignitions (attunments).
- Usui/Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master – 26 hours + 6 Reiki Practice Sessions demonstrating reiju, Holy Fire Healing Experiences, and Ignitions (attunments), chanting and toning of Karuna Reiki.
- After your class, you will have access to your Teacher/Instructor to help with any questions you may have regarding Reiki practice through FB Group, FB Chat, Email, and phone.
- Student Practice & Group Mentoring: join a private alumni only Zoom group based on your level of training where we practice concepts, share ideas, experiences, and deepen practice beyond the inital training.
- You are also invited to join the ASW Reiki Circle meeting once monthly, which includes a Reiki Share, agenda, and discussion of topics supporting your practice.
If you intend to practice Reiki on a volunteer or professional basis, A Source of Wellness recommends the following independent training:
- Mental Health First Aid from the National Council for Mental Wellbeing: Training allows for early detection and intervention by teaching participants about the signs and symptoms of specific illnesses like anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, and addictions. The program offers concrete tools and answers key questions like “What can I do?” and “Where can someone find mental health help?” Participants are introduced to local mental health professionals and resources, national organizations, support groups, and online tools for mental health and addictions treatment and support.
- Ethics & Legal Principles in Energy Healing Methods by Midge Murphy, JD, PhD (Energy Medicine) Midge’s book Practice Energy Healing in Integrity and the Exam based on the book have been recognized as the gold standard in ethics, legal issues, and risk management strategies in the practice of energy healing methods.