Mission: At A Source of Wellness™ our mission is to make Reiki, Mindfulness & Meditation, Healing Sound, and Applied Spirituality accessible to the general public, nonprofit, and private sector. We do so with the mindset that we honor and value these differing backgrounds with differing needs. Yet the commonality amongst all is the human experience. Healthier bodies and minds aligned with each person's human spirit bring out the best outcome in every environment.
Vision: Our vision is simple. We envision a world where the practice of wellness modalities uniquely open the way for the highest in our human expression, contributing to the growth and healing of the mind, body, and spirit. We envision a world where holistic health will be recognized as tier 1 support to the traditional medical model. We promote continued research within the field of quantum medicine and biofield therapy. We are partners in these processes.
- Authenticity: With each session, class, or workshop we commit to embodying the very best of our authentic selves. These traits include honor, integrity, respect of free will, compassion, unconditional regard for others, and a wisdom-centered approach. We honor the lineage and philosphies of the methods we teach giving proper attribution to the sources of wellness we offer.
- Empowerment: We will always empower our clients and students to their highest unique expression. We likewise encourage and support the continued development of each person's desire to train in all degrees of Reiki, mindfulness and meditation practice, and complementary holistic methods.
- Respect: We respect all lineages and practitioners of those within the holistic field. All styles of mindful, movement practice, nutrition, and wellness are viewed as uniquely and mutually beneficial.
- Dedication: Our values incorporate dedicated professionalism within our practice, to ourselves, our clients, students, and participants. We embrace an unwavering continuing commitment to our individual disciplines as life-long learners, with a commitment to building a first-in-class model of heart-centered and wisdom-guided offerings.
- Commitment: We are committed to the advancement of the acceptance of Reiki as a complementary modality within the general population and medical community as the evidence continues to support rather than contradict its viability and validity as our understanding deepens and broadens.
- Unity: According to Edward Walker's book, "Thoughts are Things", published in 1909, our thoughts and intentions create reality. So, we would be remiss if we did not speak to the power of unity. We live in a world of duality: joy and pain, war and peace, charity vs. self-centeredness. As we acknowledge and honor the value of diversity of thought, experience, belief, and personhood, we likewise promote inclusion, cooperation, and harmony within ourselves and our communities. We are collaborators.